We have an exciting vacancy for a caring lunch time supervisor to join our team as soon as possible. The hours are 11.45 am - 1.15 pm Monday to Friday during term times only. The hourly rate is £8.50. The summary of duties includes:
- Supervising all pupils on school premises before during and after they have eaten lunch
- Assisting other team members with setting up and clearing away of the tables and benches for lunchtime
- Ensuring the health and safety of all pupils
- Organising and supervising appropriate activities for pupils
- Maintaining the care and wellbeing of all pupils in the school
- If you are interested in the position, please pick up an application form from the office or email Sharon Onley School Business Manager for an electronic form - firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date is Monday 17th September at 12 noon.
Wootton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.