At Wootton Primary School we are committed to providing a safe, caring, friendly environment for all pupils so that they can develop their full learning potential.
Bullying of any kind is unacceptable at our school. If it does occur, all pupils should be able to tell and know that incidents will be dealt with promptly and effectively. All pupils should be taught respect for themselves and for each other so that incidents involving bullying are rare.
- To enable all pupils, parents, staff and governors to know what bullying is.
- To outline what Wootton Primary School will do to prevent and tackle all forms of bullying.
- To enable all staff and governors to know what the school’s policy on bullying is and follow procedures when bullying is reported.
- To enable all parents and pupils to know what the school policy is on bullying and what they should do if bullying arises.
- To make clear to the school community that bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.