Wootton Primary School Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in joining Wootton Primary School, part of the Tove Learning Trust.
As an employer, we offer:
- Excellent support for NQTs, NQT training, Middle Leadership training and access to Senior Leadership courses
- Subject specialist network groups though being a member of the Tove Learning Trust who are a strategic partner in a regional teaching school hub providing access to shared resources, latest thinking, challenge and support
- Access to the Grand Union Teaching Partnership – a school-centred initial teacher training consortium with over twenty years experience
- Continuing professional development opportunities available via the apprenticeship scheme
- Access to an internal market for promotions within the growing group of Tove Learning Trust academies
- A vibrant learning environment where students are ready and focused on learning
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension
Our shared vision and values focus on all aspects of school life to help students achieve to the best of their ability. We aim to provide an engaging and rewarding work environment with a high expectation culture where all staff are valued and equipped to meet the challenges associated with high quality teaching and learning.
We look forward to receiving your application.
There Are No Current Vacancies
Please use the links below to download the relevant documents.